Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Singing in the rain part 2

Here we go. Suitable for the current weather. 

Not sure about the backgrounds, and some of the poses.  Here are some that are still work in progress, I like these ones better. 
Speaking of work in progress, another work I've been doing in the weekend at home:
I wanted to do something addressing the issue of beauty and the pressure to conform (with young girls/women). Tired of seeing the same faces in girly magazines and adverts. 
Its cheesy I know, but I believe that beauty is subjective, so this work is titled
"what is beauty?"

Forgive the watermark- its work in progress.

3 comments:

  1. Love your work girl! Really gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one - so, art deco feel~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u! is it?cool. Hey Medina! Its been ages!

    ReplyDelete